How do we receive your information?
We may receive information about you:
• when you contact us directly, normally via our website, whether to apply for one of our products or services or to make an enquiry or other request,
• from our carefully selected business partners who provide products and services under one of our brands, and
• occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you.
Using your information
We will use your information (which we receive from you or third parties or learn from the way you use our products or services) for a variety of purposes, including:
• to provide or manage any information, products and services for which you have requested,
• to help us identify you when you contact us,
• for general administration purposes,
• to help us improve the quality of our products and services,
• to help us detect and prevent fraud and money laundering,
• to help us recover debts,
• to carry out analysis and customer profiling, and
• to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services (please see below).
We do not share your data with any third parties, with the exception of:
• when we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes,
• when we are progressing existing or future legal proceedings,
• when we are selling one or more of our businesses to someone to whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you,
• when we are preventing fraud/loss, for example when we may transfer your data to Fraud Prevention Agencies.
If one of these organisations is outside of the European Economic Area we will make sure they agree to apply the same level of protection of your information as we are required to apply in the UK.
Informing you about our products and services.
We may use your information to contact you with Topnotch Cleaning Services news which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes. We, and these other parties, may contact you by post and phone and, if you give us your prior agreement to do so, by email, SMS and other electronic means.
You can opt out from receiving marketing communications from us on our products and services by ticking the appropriate box (if providing your information on this website) or at any time by calling us on free phone 0121 213 2014, or by writing to us at Topnotch Cleaning Services, 14 Littleshaw Ln, Wythall, Birmingham B46 6EU You can also contact us at the above address or telephone number if you have previously asked not to receive marketing communications but would now like to hear from us with news on products and services. We will only send you marketing communications by email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform you that when providing your email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all our marketing emails or you can contact us at any time at the address or telephone number above.
Providing information to us